Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

I had grand plans of installing my new stack pipes over spring break. Well, things did not quite go as planned. The stacks I ordered have been out of stock for about a month and only just yesterday was the money charged so I'm assuming they are finally on their way. I don't really have a lot of time since school is going to be insane for this last month and since I'm going to be doing a mower restoration because I'm mowerless and grass cutting season is rapidly approaching. However, I'm sure I'll find time to squeeze in the installation during my 1.5 free days per week, after all, it should only take a few hours.

I have been thoroughly enjoying the new air dog on my truck but I have yet to get a fuel economy number as I haven't used up a full tank since the installation. I need to go over the installation here on the blog for those seeking to know more info, maybe I'll do a youtube video or something.

The mower restoration project will be posted on my other blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness, people still needed trucks so the manufacturers kept on pumping them out. But at that time, they were work vehicles and not very interesting. Truck Chrome stacks

    ReplyDelete