Friday, March 5, 2010

beautiful 7.3L

The 7.3L Ford is a legend. I think there will be an eternal following of this wonderful motor.

The other day I was pondering the possibilities of 7.3L swapping and I ran across something very interesting. This is from the horsepower shop, it is called the Black Mamba 7.3L. They sell several built up versions, including one of the '94-'98's and two of the '99-'02 motors. This motor here is the most powerful one they sell which comes in at 500HP and 900Ft-Lbs. They've completely rebuilt this thing to make honest horsepower, not chipped horsepower. You could theoretically get another 100hp with a chip. After having a bone stock 7.3 which probably made under 200HP, I can imagine this would be one sweet ride. Check the link out to see what they've done to this motor. I'm really impressed with the solid upgrades they've put on this thing; not only would it be insanely powerful, it would last forever!



This is a 1970 I found on ebay this week. Buy it now was under $5k. This would be a perfect candidate for a black Mamba Powerstroke. if I had the money this beauty would be mine. This brings up another point... For $5k you could buy this truck, another $10k would get you a donor truck and the black mamba. So for $15-$20k you're getting an epic one of a kind ride... or you could spend $40,000 on a base model new truck. I'd go for the vintage muscle any day of the week.

2 comments:

  1. how many trucks do you already own? lol
    That is a really awesomely nice truck though... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed. Please visit http://goo.gl/oz3VxA

    ReplyDelete